Carbon Monoxide Detectors
Carbon Monoxide (CO) is an odorless, colorless “invisible killer.” CO poisoning increases in the Winter due to heating systems running constantly.
- Get your heating system, water heater and other gas, oil & coal burning appliances professionally cleaned and inspected.
- Never run your car in an enclosed garage. Never use a generator, grill, or gasoline burning device inside your home.
- An average of 400 people die from accidental carbon monoxide poisoning every year in the US, and thousands of others visit the emergency room for symptoms. These symptoms include dizziness, feeling light-headed, shortness of breath, chest pain, confusion and nausea. Seek medical attention right away if you suspect CO poisoning.
- Install CO detectors in every bedroom. They should be tested at least twice a year. Mahoney Alarms monitors your CO detectors at our 24-hour central monitoring station in Glens Falls, NY. We make the emergency call. We also recommend an inspection to ensure all devices are working properly. 24-hour on call service is available to keep your system operating to your standards and per code.
Low Temperature Sensors
Prevent your home & business from a freeze out. Frozen pipes can cause extensive damage with burst pipes and causing thousands of dollars’ worth of damage.
- If your heating system fails, Mahoney Alarms is alerted immediately if the temperature drops below a certain point. This gives you enough time to react and prepare BEFORE damage occurs.
- Ensure the temperature is at a safe point at your elderly loved one’s home & when leaving your pets home alone at all times.
- Piece of mind for vacation homes, vacant rental properties & your second residence that is not occupied all the time.
- Save time, money and energy from possible bursting pipes. Our highly trained dispatchers are monitoring your alarm system 24/7 in Glens Falls, NY.
Virtual Keypad App
Control your alarm system from the palm of your hands via your smartphone. A great feature for days when the kids have delays or school closings.
- Control lights, thermostats & door locks
- Arm & disarm your system instantly
- Check your cameras & history of events
- Add codes & schedules for pet sitters, baby sitters, cleaning companies, etc.