Please Have A Safe And Happy 4th Of July
Before you begin setting off fireworks, please follow these safety tips
- Only use fireworks that are legal in your area.
- Purchase fireworks from a reliable dealer. Never use
- Do not wear loose clothing when lighting fireworks. Safety goggles are a good idea.
- Never drink alcohol when lighting fireworks.
- Never let children light fireworks.
- Never light fireworks indoors or under a covered patio.
- Never point fireworks towards another person.
- Always keep a fire extinguisher and/or bucket of water nearby.
- Always move several feet away from the firework after lighting.
- Make sure all crowds or people watching are at a safe watching distance.
- Consider your pets. Many animals are scared during fireworks and will need to be kept in a safe environment inside the house