Do You Know What To Do In Case Of A Fire?
We ask everyone to educate themselves about the important actions that can be taken to keep everyone safe in case of a fire
- Escape plans must be accessible for individuals using wheelchairs, hearing aids or glasses
- Make sure everyone can hear the smoke alarms sound. Consider bed shakers or strobe lights.
- Escape plans should be visibly hung including a marked meeting spot.
- Escape plans must be accessible for individuals using wheelchairs, hearing aids or glasses.
- A phone nearby the bed is a good idea to call 911 in case of an emergency.
“Not every hero wears a cape. Plan and practice your escape.”
- Establish a meeting place outside.
- Hangup the escape route to review.
- Make sure children know to leave all items & toys behind.
- Review when to call 911.
- Draw a map of your home. Show all windows and doors
- Visit each room. Find two ways out.
- All windows & doors should open easily.
- Clearly display the escape plan.
- Pick a meeting place outside.
- Make sure your house # is visible from the street.
- Talk about the plan with everyone in your house.
- Practice the plan at least twice a year!!!
Get A Free Quote
Ready To customize your alarm system?
Call our office at (800)794-6277 or complete the form to have one of our sales consultants contact you.