A full time alarm technician position is available for the Lake Placid, NY Area with our regional, well established alarm company. Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Installation and service of access control, close circuit TV (CCTV) and burglar/fire alarm systems
- Field experience in network cabling installation and network configuration
- Assist in troubleshooting in a variety of alarm systems
- Manage jobs within a specific time frame and on budget
- Ability to manage multiple small to mid scale installations within budget and on time.
- High level of customer interaction
- Testing all equipment to ensure performance of system.
- All work is performed to Mahoney’s standards and quality installation techniques are practiced.
- Work closely with Systems Engineers on startup to ensure complete system compliance.
- Excellent communication & customer service skills
- Good organizational skills with an eye for detail
- Have the ability to multitask and work independently
- Work in compliance with company safety manual with safety of self and others in mind at all times.
Knowledge / Experience:
- 2+ years in alarm / electronics industry a plus. Training will be provided to the right candidate
- Detailed oriented, results driven individual
- Strong electronics background
- Maintains a stable work record
- Clean background check and driver’s license
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Experience with alarm products (ie, DMP, American Dynamics, Pelco, DSC, GE Interlogix)
- Travel required
- Full benefits package
- Company vehicle
Apply For Position
Print out & complete the application
Mail: Mahoney Notify-Plus Inc., Attn: Personnel, PO Box 767,
Glens Falls, NY 12801
E-mail: Personnel Department